Sunday, July 27, 2008

Introduction to "My Vacation"

Well.. I just got back from my absolutely wonderful and amazing vacation in Colorado! I've pretty much decided that that will be the place that I move to after I graduate college at BYU Idaho. Woo! lol. I'll tell more about it when I have more time and when i upload all 300-and-something pictures to my computer. ;)

AND! More super exciting news! The last day that we were in Colorado, my dad unexpectingly bought a 1973 Voltswagon Super Beetly!! AAAAAHHHH!!! I'm SOSOSOSO EXCITED!! It's super cute. All except for that paint. It is Home Depot Orange. Grosssss. We are getting it painted PINK! and now its just a fight between who gets it...: ME or my step mother.. I personally think that i should get it because 1.) Deloy, my step mom, already has a car 2.) I need a car 3.) I like that car and 4.) I was there with my father, in Colorado, when he made the wonderful decision to buy it. Thats just what i think... haha.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

I glad you had fun on your vaca! The car is way cute! And that quote i copied out of that card that Joe gave you.
Love you and miss your
Taylor

Kitty said...

I'm so happy that your vacation was grand and beautiful. I love the beetle. When I was young my family and all my friends had them. It was cool because they would be all lined up outside our house. Cute little buggies.
hugs,
kat