Thursday, July 3, 2008

My last fun day with Taylor... :'(

So yesterday Taylor and I had so much fun!
We went to CHILIS and ate AMAZING food! It was very good. But I was kinda disappointed that we didn't get my favorite waiter/waitress. (I seriously don't know what shim is. At one time I think it was a guy, but now its a woman. But shim's REALLY nice.)


After that we went to TJ Max, Ross, Target, and Wal-Mart! We both found super cute clothes at Target! It was so exciting!


When we were finally done with our shopping extravaganza, we went to Kat's house and "watched a wonderful movie". 0_O haha. We had alot of FUN!

Later that night, on the way home, was when it really hit me that Taylor was leaving very very soon. ... I'm really going to miss her. ALOT. She is an amazing girl and a wonderful friend. I Love Her!


3 comments:

Kitty said...

You two are the cutest. I love your new dress. You are going to look so pretty at the wedding.
HUGS,
Kat

Hannah Von P said...

aww. Thanks! I wish I knew more details about the wedding.. All I know is that its on the 19th and at a Church...

Taylor said...

Awww....HANNAH! Your amazing! I love you to death!